Wanted XJ6 Engine

Hi all

I've been asked by a friend who doesn't have access to the Internet to see if I can locate a good engine for an XJ6 he's been asked to restore.

Car came with 2 engines both missing parts. What he needs is a Series 1 or 2

4.2 carb type. If anyone has one and wants to part with it let me know where you are tel no and what you think its worth and I'll pass on details and he'll contact direct.

TIA

Andy

Splashlube