How to identify a porsche transmission??

I have a Porsche transmission that a friend wants me to sell, but I need some help on how to best sell it.

He says it is a C-4 four wheel drive unit. It would fit a 92-93 Carrea. It has some casting numbers of 964.301.104.5R and 950.301.102.3R.

Can anyone tell me what I have? and where to obtain more information on the unit??

Reply to
Will Chandler