electric speedo for a ghia, please help!!!

I want to use an new style electric VDO speedometer for my Ghia, but I can't find the adapter I would need in oder to get it to registar my speed. I'm assuming I can just hook up my old style cable. Has anyone used an electric VDO speedo before, what did you do for your setup?

I googled the proper keywords with no luck.

thanks a bunch

Reply to
Skipnkuf