PING: Devils944

Did you ever sort out your hot weather engine concerns?

Reply to
Jim Keenan

Yes and no, I park underground at work and in a garage at home, so I am not gulping hot asphalt air on start up. She has been running smooth, air running and all. I have not put her in that hot air start situation in a few weeks.

I'm probably going to take her over to Becks in Scottsdale and have them adjust for the climate change. Apparently they can tweak the S2 for different climates.

Reply to
Devils944S2