Porsche with the MOST interior room?

Hello, I am considering buying a used Porsche for weekend fun drives (not daily driver) and have always admired the

924, 944 and 928 models.

I wondered if any of you can tell me from experience (I have not driven one or even sat in one) which models/years might have the MOST inside room for the driver? I am not a small guy 6'6' and need a good deal of leg , head and shoulder room, (backseat room not important) but wondered if there were runs of these models that had more or less room or if in general a 924 has more room than a 928 or vice versa...

Beyond that just looking for something to tinker with, and before I drive a good distance to go see a few used ones (autotrader.com) I figured I would see what input I could get from some of you would be on what years/models to possibly look for - or if a 6'6' larger guy is dreamin if he thinks he could drive an older model Porsche...(84-90)

Thanks,

Bill :)

Reply to
Bill
928 is the roomiest. 944S2 Cabriolet would give you infinite headroom!
Reply to
Devils944S2

The Cayenne. Steve Grauman

Reply to
Steve Grauman

The 928 is skimpy on head room - I have trouble and I'm only 6'1". Lots of space in every other dimension. The 911 coupe might also be a challenge unless you get a model without the sunroof, which is rare 'cause it was standard. The 944 has the most space because the sunroof is pop-up and has an indentation in it for more space. By far the most comfortable of the three in terms of head room. Emanuel

Reply to
E Brown