Porsche 924

Hi there! Want to try Porsche 924. Car is not expensive, so I'll spend not too much money. Why Porsche 924 - dream from my childhood... anyway it's can be realized )) Also another think, I will test this car on the roads of Kiev... Ukrainian roads... our roads is really damaged. So, I hope find here some positive comments )

And question for future, which, more power engine I can setup to 924?

Reply to
jaroslavius

someone

Reply to