Porsche 996 Battery Replacement Help

After three years of Chicago winters my 996 battery is dead and will not take a charge. Checking with Porsche the "080" replacement is $162.07!

I seem to recall an earlier post about a replacement battery for somewhat less dollars. Can anybody suggest or repost those recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Ciao

Tino

2000 Millenium
Reply to
Tino

Tino,

You should take that battery inside in the winter or buy a batter charger for the home next time,,

My battery on my 911 goes out in a week if I don't drive it and that is Washington DC winter

BTW you can get an Interstate battery for a better deal,,

Peace,

Augustus

T>After three years of Chicago winters my 996 battery is dead and will

Reply to
Asynchronous Consulting