Porsche Junior Tractor, Whats it worth?

Hi,

I have a Porsche Junior Diesel Tractor, Single cylinder. I live in the UK.

Starts & Runs well.

It is in use for cutting grass towing an old hayter mower.

I wondered if anyone knew what it was worth or any organisations that have knowledge of collectors tractors. I have seen reference, mainly in US that they are very desirable as restoration projects and as long in working and no major defects are worth at least $7,000 - $10,000 and restored double this.

I am a little sceptical of this as I believe there were quite a few made and not as rare as one would think but if I were offered something approaching this I would be happy to sell.

It is actually v.reliable and simple to maintain so would not wish to sell lightly but a good price & I could put to a newer compact tractor.

Any info out there?

Thanks I/A Greg Reed.

Reply to
Greg Reed

Suggest you join PCGB and have a word with John Hearn, the Tractor Register secretary.

I'm no expert, but I'd expect a Junior in concours condition to go for around £1,000 to £1,500. One needing work will obviously be worth less.

Reply to
Philip K