QUESTION: where's the early 944 A/C low pressure port?

Hi,
I went to service my AC the other day, and I could not find the low pressure port on teh early 944 (i have a 1984 944). It is different
from the later 944's that i've seen. On the late 944's the low side port is near the driver's side shock tower. On mine, it is no where to be found. I found the high pressure port behind he driver's headlight near the drier receiver.
Anyone know where the low side is and how to access it? Anything i must buy for conversion other than the usual (i saw that there is a 90 degree elbow, do i need this?)
Thanks.
look near the comperssor itself - on the fitting that attaches to the compressor inlet

Hi,
thanks for the reply. Do i have to buy the 90 degree fitting shown here: http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread.php?p992360 or will it work just fine by placing the R134A adapater on the existing fitting? My worry is that this guy that posted was worried about it not clearning the bracket that holds the compressor.
-Jon

I was able to just screw the adapter on to my 85.5, and also on an 86 - these have the "old style" connectors - so I would try the simple approach first.