Re: error code display?

Awww look who is having car problems! Guess he was right about that superior GM quality after all..

can any of you C5 owners tell me how to access the error codes via the DIC ? > What buttons access the info? > Thanks! > >
Reply to
Dan Manning

Now, Now Dan, give the hick a break...after all the car did last a solid 4 years before giving him a problem. That is quite something for a GM product.

14 Years and NO error codes...Devs

P.S. - Dan, "G.M." and "Quality" in the same sentence is an oxymoron.

Reply to
Devils944S2

I take it that doesn't include the Jeep ;-)

Reply to
Dan Manning

Oh yeah Jeep not included. That piece of American shit was a rolling error code!

Reply to
Devils944S2