Rinspeed Experience???

After looking at the Rinspeed car WCV had for sale (I went out and drove it), I have to wonder if anyone has had any experience with Rinspeed?

The car looked and felt very tight, but as I had said before, it is a bit gaudy for my taste. I have seen quite a few Gemballas, but I think this is the first Rinspeed I have ever laid hands on.

Anyone else have experience with them? Good or bad?

Thanks Earl

Reply to
Big Earl

Had a very tight ring-sting once if that helps at all, not a nice experience, I can tell you. Made my eyes water, however Gembella just makes a mess of a nice car. Maybe Gembella should rename their business to SB - 'Senseless Bastardisation'

Reply to
BE-UK