Where do 928 people hang out on the web?

I traded my 1981 928 in on a 951 in 86, switched brands in 91 when that went off lease, and have been suffering Porscheless since then. Lately I am getting a bit of an itch for another 928, but not quite to the point where I want to pay to join a club like Rennlist or 928OC, where do the 928 people hang out on the web? Forums etc.

Reply to
Danglerb

Rennlist is free, and has the most active 928 community in the US. epbrown

-- "Everybody wants a normal life and a cool car; most people will settle for the car." Chris Titus

2003 BMW 325i Black/Black, 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black
Reply to
E Brown

Ill second that one - don't have to pay to play.

On my 2nd 928 & 1st 964 right now.

Reply to
David Schultz

rennlist

E Brown wrote:

Reply to
David R. Hendrickson

- don't be put off by it being in the UK, it'sprobably the best 928 resource out there. Join the mailing list.

Reply to
Philip K