2005 vs 2006 interior

Hello all,

Just wanted to know if the interior of the Prius has changed for 2006. The toyota website is showing two new cloth intererior colors (dark grey and bisque) and the pics on thier website also show a diamond pattern on the seats. I was under the impression that the 06 were going to have the same interior colors as the 05 (including not having the diamond pattern on them). Is the Toyota website wrong?

TIA

Reply to
anon

Yes, the interior color choices have changed on the 2006 Prius, at least in the US. For the US 2004-2005 Prius, the interior color choices were: Brown/Ivory (color code 08) Burgundy/Dark Gray (color code 18) For the US 2006 Prius, the interior color choices are: Grey (color code 11 - I think, confirmation from an owner please!) Bisque (color code 41 - I think, confirmation from an owner please!)

As taken from:

"On the inside, new darker seat fabric and a black textured instrumentpanel center accent the high-tech interior styling. .... For the firsttime, due to strong consumer demand, Prius will offer optional leatherseating and a leather-wrapped steering wheel for enhanced comfort."

Reply to
mrv

Thanks for the reply.

Has anyone acutally seen these new colors Toyota keeps talking about? Every 2006 I have seen in Florida and on ebay has been the older 2005 color scheme for the fabric (beige and light grey). The official website shows the 06 to have a much darker grey than is currently available.

Reply to
anon