2007 Air Filter

This turns out to be a CA car and may not be normal. When I checked the air filter there is a second filter in the top housing. First, is this because it is a CA car and not a normal car? Second, do I have to replace the entire housing to replace this thing? It has 90K miles on it and seems pretty dirty and the auto parts stores don't show a second filter.

Mike D.

Reply to
Michael Dobony