2008 Prius

My "Army green 501" (Silverpine mica) has been averaging 51.1 MPG. I do a lot of coasting; of course I have to keep an eye on tailgaiters.

Reply to
fred seaver

Coasting is supposed to be a good way of encouraging tailgaters to go around you; it also lessens the risk of their hitting you if you have to make a sudden stop, as the slower you go, the more reaction time they will have before they hit you.

Reply to
Peter Granzeau