Another problem solved

Can't remember which button does what. Don't want to look at the steering wheel in traffic? Neat solution.

Was Istoben

Elmo P. Shagnasty

Apparently they got rid of the AC Auto, and front & rear defogger switches. I'd miss them. I use the AC on/off for when I'm sitting in traffic, so that cooling or heat isn't draining my battery or engine heat.

It didn't take me long to learn where each button was, and hitting the right one has become second-nature.

Reply to
Mr. G