Barcelona Red

Has anyone seen a 2006 Barcelona Red? I mean - with their own eyes, not in a photo? I've ordered it sight unseen and am very curious about how it looks.

If you'e seen it - I'd love to hear your impressions. If you took a picture of it - even better. ;)\

Thanks

Reply to
sofsof

Has anyone seen a 2006 Barcelona Red? I mean - with their own eyes, not in a photo? I've ordered it sight unseen and am very curious about how it looks.

If you'e seen it - I'd love to hear your impressions. If you took a picture of it - even better. ;)\

Thanks

Reply to
sofsof

I actually saw one this evening, it is really nice looking.

Reply to
Bob H

WE just picked ours up this Monday---A very nice red-----Not too bright ( not a fire engine red) but not a dark maroon either--my wife and I love it

Reply to