Carbon Dioxide

Coal-burning power plants emit the most U.S. carbon dioxide, about 40 percent of the total, and cars emit about a third of the total.

Reply to
geneccc

And your point in posting this to this newsgroup is what?

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

If you get up early enough and spray down your lawn your grass will become healthier. Dew is more acidic than acid rain in many parts of the country.

Mark_

Reply to
mark digital©

And your point in asking me what my point is is what?

Reply to
geneccc

Most usenet forums are plagued by off-topic posts (and spam, of course). We're lucky the "MI5 persecution" bozo hasn't come here, but the fewer OT posts the better... especially those likely to stir up controversy. The on-topic posts that stir up controversy (like synthetic oil and DRLs) are bad enough.

I don't think you'd like to see this descend into a flame site, and I don't either.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee