Cars and Ports

I found an interesting article on the use of port facilities by Toyota, Honda, etc. The URL is here:

The inventory program at Toyota was online today, unlike Saturday, when it was dead. The inventory manager looked up my car, and it now has a VIN number. Hopefully, this means that the guys at the port have processed the car, and it is ready for shipment to my dealer. Delivery still looks like

19 September.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Missman