FS: 14x5.5" Steel rims for 01-03 Prius, 93-02 Corolla, pre-2004 Echo

I have a set of four 14 x 5.5 steel "generic" rims available for sale in the Framingham, MA or Somers, NY areas of US. $120 for the set.

I'd prefer that you pick them up or I meet you somewhere convienent, rather than trying to figure out how to ship them to you. I'm only selling them as a set of 4. (If you can find another owner or three if you only want 2 rims for winter use or for use as a full-sized spare, that's fine, but you do the split of the set.)

I used the rims on my 2001 Toyota Prius between Nov. 2005 and April

2006 (
Reply to
mrv