Grilled Raccoon

Got an estimate to replace the front bumper cover, three grill pieces and one fog lamp assembly. $570.00 includes parts, paint, labor & sales tax. Seems reasonable to me. Opinions?

Reply to
Bill

Seems reasonable to me also. My ballpark guess from your description was $1000.

Note: I am not a pro, so I was guessing from what other damages I have seen people pay.

Reply to
Willie K. Yee, MD