Just in from a prius mailing list

I know nothing about this, but am passing it on.

-- Michelle

My name is Jonathan Sheets and I work for Ramey Toyota in Princeton > WV. If you are interested in a Prius, please call me at (304)487- > 2279. We will be receiving allocation soon that may include one or > more Prius. We are very fair in our pricing and are selling them > below market value. Thanks in advance...
Reply to
Michelle Steiner