Newsletters and/or Mailing Lists?

Does anybody here belong to a Prius emailed newsletter or mailing list? (not forum) If so, could you please provide some details? i.e. Origin and sign-up info?

Thanks! - Greg

$50 a Day Income in 30 days or Less Now Do It Easy

Now Easily Make Your First $50K Online! Videos, More at

Greg

has a quarterly newsletter. Otherwise, if you want a mailing list (users talk about their car), well... I get alt.autos.toyota.prius emailed to me (but I have to reply via my newsreader, which happens to be Google Groups). I think that you can have the posts to priusonline.com or priuschat.com emailed to you, but unsure if you have to go to their website to post. The Yahoo!Groups (toyota-prius or Prius-2G are the main ones) offer email mailing lists, but if you want you can also view the message archives and post via the web.

Reply to
mrv

groups.yahoo.com/group/Prius-2G groups.yahoo.com/group/2007_Prius groups.yahoo.com/group/Prius_Technical_Stuff

The "2007_Prius" group is actually for all 2004 and later models, as is the 2G group.

The above web sites will let you subscribe to the mailing lists associated with them, or you can subscribe directly:

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

2007 snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com Prius_Technical snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com
Reply to
Michelle Steiner