Classic Key Programming?

Anybody with an '01-'03 Classic have any tips on programming a master key? I have the CoastalTech sheet but it does not work on my '01 Prius.

Thanks! - Greg

Now Easily Make Your First $50K Online! Videos, More at

Greg

I presume you mean the instructions in

I haven't actually used them, but others have. They should work fine on your

2001. Pay particular attention to the time constraints. If you are too slow in the parts that tell you to be quick the procedure will fail. Note also the uncertain limit on the number of keys that can be programmed.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee