Prius does it again!

He probably is not interested in the prius group till some prius nong crossposts to aus.cars

Reply to
F Murtz

He's probably happy that you do his thinking for him.

Reply to
Was Istoben

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's how you and your three friends on aus.cars get off.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Are you?

I'm pretty sure that, like most Americans, you wouldn't know your arse from your elbow unless someone created a multi-million dollar 8 part documentary that covered the "discovery" phase, and the obligatory counselling and group hugs sessions that followed it.

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

I want some of what you're drinking.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Actually I agree to a point, some Americans do know that there is a world outside of their borders, hell some even understand that you may actually need a passport to visit them, but the rest bring to mind an old saying I once read. Wars were invented to teach American's geography

Reply to
Atheist Chaplain

Brings it home in chat groups and forums when some bonehead American asks, "Your in Australia??, You can get the Internet down there?"

seen it so many times in the last 15 years

Kev

Reply to
Kev

You're an American, which means you can't have any without first having completed a 13 week introduction course and have signed a waiver to state that you won't sue for 19 billion dollars if you injure yourself even if you knew beforehand that it was dangerous and there was a fair chance you'd get hurt.

In other words, you're too dumb.

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

How many times do we get Americans posting in here thinking that the "aus" in aus.cars stands for Austin, Texas?

I've never known a nation of people to be so ignorant of the world beyond their own borders. Give your average American an atlas and most of them would wonder what the US zip code for New Zealand was.

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

Never.

Wow, speaking of ignorant of the world beyond his own border, here's Noddy.

I imagine "Noddy" is short for "no daddy".

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Noddy is short for f****it bogan but then your middle isn't Einstein either

Reply to
user

Nice logic.

Here's yet another example of "Prius smarts" right here folks. Incredibly dumb to the point of being a world authority.

And an American to boot :)

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

Im loving how each week *YOU* are being made to look like an even BIGGER tosser of a fool as the world turns to hybrids... shut the f*ck up while you still got time noballs.. :)

Reply to
Lu R

Nice dress, no daddy. Does your mommy still make them for you?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Oh my God, the Chips....

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

Of course, it's only you who can't see the incredible irony of a Prius owner calling someone *else* a girl :)

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

How stupid is that d*****ad

Reply to
Charles

We notice you're not denying it, nancy-boy.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

No, you're not denying that YOU do, nancy-boy.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

You seem pretty hung up on this "no Daddy" bullshit. A personal insight perhaps?

No, but I'll bet you do :)

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy