Prius headlamp switch

The book for my 2005 level 5 Prius shows a position labeled "Auto" on the headlamp switch. I don't see that position on my switch. Anybody else?

Reply to
Bill

The book forgot to mention that that switch position is only for Canadian models.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

That's not the only thing that is in the US Prius Owner's Manual that is not found on the car... (well, it might be on the Canadian model, which shares part of the same manual...)

Reply to
mrv

Thanks! Also found out how to turn off the back-up beep at that link.

Reply to
Bill