Started my 2010 Prius and it SURGED FORWARD

Wow. NEVER had that happen before. I am so glad that it was in PARK with my foot still on the brake or it would have jumped forward and hit the parked car in front of me. I'm parking further back from anything now on.

And when I say surge, I mean the entire car suddenly lunged forward so much that the car was almost instantly thrown backwards violently from the action of the parking break.

Reply to
Lexie

It was from the engine starting, it wasn't as violent as you say.

Check your motor mounts.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty