Connect to Bluetooth-enabled hearing aids?

Should it be possible to get my 2015 Prius Four to pair with my
Bluetooth-enabled hearing aids? The aids are detected, but I cannot get
them paired.
Perce
Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy
The car's bluetooth system let's your music device (iPhone or whatever) play through the car's speakers. There is no facility to send music from the car to your device. Your hearing aids do the same. In other words, you have two receivers but no transmitter. Pairing them wouldn't accomplish anything.
Reply to
Pat
Pity. I was hoping I could get navigation audio sent to my hearing aids.
There isn't a 3.5mm audio out jack either, is there? Only for audio in.
Perce
Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy
Pity. I was hoping I could get navigation audio sent to my hearing aids.
There isn't a 3.5mm audio out jack either, is there? Only for audio in.
Perce
Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy
Percival P. Cassidy:
Pat:
Percival P. Cassidy:
A high-end custom car-audio installer *might* be able to rig something for you.
You know that the audio level of the nav audio is adjustable, right? It can be made quite loud.
Reply to
Davoud

Site Timeline Threads