Connect to Bluetooth-enabled hearing aids?

Should it be possible to get my 2015 Prius Four to pair with my Bluetooth-enabled hearing aids? The aids are detected, but I cannot get them paired.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

The car's bluetooth system let's your music device (iPhone or whatever) play through the car's speakers. There is no facility to send music from the car to your device. Your hearing aids do the same. In other words, you have two receivers but no transmitter. Pairing them wouldn't accomplish anything.

Reply to
Pat

Pity. I was hoping I could get navigation audio sent to my hearing aids.

There isn't a 3.5mm audio out jack either, is there? Only for audio in.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

Pity. I was hoping I could get navigation audio sent to my hearing aids.

There isn't a 3.5mm audio out jack either, is there? Only for audio in.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

Percival P. Cassidy:

Pat:

Percival P. Cassidy:

A high-end custom car-audio installer *might* be able to rig something for you.

You know that the audio level of the nav audio is adjustable, right? It can be made quite loud.

Reply to
Davoud