Toyos

Last winter I replaced my original tires with some Toyos. I also got an alignment at the same time just in case I had knocked that out of whack. Since then my mileage has dropped about 5 mpg. This time of year I typically used to get around 32 mpg. This summer I get around 47.

Anyone else tried Toyos, with the same or different results?

Reply to
OscartheGrouch

I think you mean 52, not 32. If that is the case, yes I've had the same results but from installing snow/ice tires. Put my OEMs back on this spring and the mileage jumped back up. I expect to take the hit again late this fall when the snow tires go back on.

Reply to
Was Istoben

Oops, yes 52. Still down to 47. Well, Looks like I'll dump the toyos early and go back to oems.

Reply to
OscartheGrouch

This is the last summer for my oems, all of which are almost at the wear bars after 30K. I'll replace them next spring when the snow tires come off. Hopefully by then the price of gas will have boosted demand for lrr tires so I'll have a few choices.

Reply to
Was Istoben