Wirring sound

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........no.

This group is for Was is Lost to threaten others and to assert his self-found superiority, and then show how he loses it when others don't bow to his self-found superiority.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

This incredibly pointless argument could make a good thesis in sociology... or psychopathology.

The combatants obviously need much more than online sparring. If each of you will send me her email, I will send invitations to a mutually convenient manicure salon where you can shout at each other while getting your talons clipped.

Reply to
Furious

so why

That's the go somewhere else part. But I have changed my mind. After observing this thread for a few days I have decided that it is I who don't want to get in the middle of anything here. This is not the same Prius chat room that I lurked at a few years ago when I purchased my Prius. So carry on. I'm sure I'll still lurk.

Reply to
OscartheGrouch

Don't let the door, etc.

Reply to