414Si Heater blower not working on I & II

Hi all, the heater fan isn't doing anything on settings I & II, but is working on III and more so on IV - are there two discrete motors, or has another component somewhere failed? Many thanks, Jamie

Reply to
Jamie Fisher

Now that is odd!

Are you really a drummer??

Dave

Reply to
daverees

Reply to
steven.g

Yes indeed, & I enjoy it immensely.. yourself? Jamie

Reply to
Work Hard

Excellent, do you know where I might order one from? Many thanks, Jamie

Reply to
Work Hard

Reply to
starmann