820 window fault

I have and 820 fastback, the windows open the first time but from then on unless I switch the engine off and wait for several minutes the windows won't respond in any direction at all, can any one help me, Thanks Hotfoot.

Reply to
outofthewoods

Same thing happened to me. Sunroof wont work as well when windows are off. Fault on mine was the electric window/roof control unit was packing in. Located under the front passenger seat, control box about 6" square and 1" thick.

2 or 3 multi plugs. Breakers yard job, £10 - £15

hope this helps

Reply to
Ian Lowrie

If I remember rightly you need either a 10 or a 12 mm torx to shift the seat a bit Ian

Reply to
Ian Lowrie