CD Changer Cable

Hi,

I have a Phillips RC026 CD changer but require the bus lead to connect it to a R770 head unit fitted to a Freelander. Can anyone recommend any suitable outlets I can aquire this from?

Thanks, Roddy.

Reply to
lanesra

I got mine from

Not cheap though. Over £40 IIRC.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Pandy

Have you checked that the R770 has got the socket for the cable. My 416 had a 770 but the socket on the back of the radio to accept the cable had no pins in it. In the end I fitted a R860 Regards

Reply to
thecameraman

While we're on the subject - how can I identify what model my MY2000 3dr Freelander's head unit is? It's a single CD model, with a long horizontally mounted LCD. Lots of unconnected cables behind it, which I imagine are the bits to connect a CD changer. The manual for the radio is part number LRL0136AUS (Australian model, natch)

There are, typically, no model numbers or markings on the unit's front.

ck

Reply to
Charles Kooij

Has it got the BMW type connection on the back?

Andy

Reply to
Andy

I can supply one if you are still looking.

Andy

Reply to
Andy