Consumption - PLEASE HELP!

As bad as 22mpg sometimes. I drive really gently aswell! Whats easiest and cheapest to start checking/changing? I need this solved!

I have had Rover stick it on the test bed thing - no faults found.

What could it be?

Reply to
Dean Carpenter

Maybe you have a leak? What car is it a Range Rover Vogue?

Steve

Reply to
Tunafish

Haven't we already had this discussion ?

Take your car to a competent MOT centre, and get the emissions checked out. They will tell you if it's running rich or not. If it's not, you have a leak. If it is, then pay them to fix it.

Reply to
Nom