Hydraulic Floor Jack, Release Valve won't tighten

OK, I'm trying to fix my Floor jack, the problem is when I tighten the
handle it doesn't come to a stopping point, the handle keeps turning
and the release valve is left open, I've first couple of parts and now
there is a square hole and I assume a ball barring, I have no idea
what do do from here.
Any advice or help would be great, thanks.
Reply to
Gifters
have you found any answer as my jack is doing the same thing jack release valve doesn't tighten just keeps spinning and i have to stop and see if it will pump at a certain point when i find where it will start pumping it is fine but will have to do the same thing when letting it down and sometimes will come down really quick any help will be appreciated
Reply to
cam
the
turning