Hydraulic Floor Jack, Release Valve won't tighten

OK, I'm trying to fix my Floor jack, the problem is when I tighten the handle it doesn't come to a stopping point, the handle keeps turning and the release valve is left open, I've first couple of parts and now there is a square hole and I assume a ball barring, I have no idea what do do from here. Any advice or help would be great, thanks.

Reply to
Gifters

have you found any answer as my jack is doing the same thing jack release valve doesn't tighten just keeps spinning and i have to stop and see if it will pump at a certain point when i find where it will start pumping it is fine but will have to do the same thing when letting it down and sometimes will come down really quick any help will be appreciated

Reply to
cam

I am having the same problem did anyone find solutions to this?

Reply to
amayou9

I'm having the same problem

Reply to
wilh.hutch52

Me too

Reply to
donald.moore108

i have the same exact thing,did you find out what to do?

Reply to
jlv42667

I found this useful:

AMuzi