Rover 75 1.8 Turbo

Anyone able to comment on the 1.8 Turbo as opposed to the basic 1.8 ?

I have been told that the 1.8 T is a cracking engine but would welcome any other comments

Thanks in anticipation

Reply to
Mr Angry

Basic 1.8 is way underpowered for a car of that size. 2.5 V6 is nice enough - not had any experience with the 1.8T, but you certainly shouldn't consider anything less.

Reply to
Nom

Hired one in Glasgow for 2 days - have to say I was quite impressed... Not the quickest thing on the planet but rapid enough, and quit refined. Mine was with an auto box and this seemed quite good. Not as happy when pressing on as my Mondeo but for a relaxing drive I was pleased to have got it, it rides over bumps better than any Mondeo.

I'd consider one now that I have driven it.....

Steve

Reply to
Stephen Bull