Rover 820I anti roll bar problem!!

Hi to everybody in the group and I know its a little late but Happy New Year.

If anybody can help?

My Rover 820i Hatchback, 1992 and on an H plate just failed its MOT!!! The OSF tyre slightly touching the anti roll bar on a full lock when the car is jacked up.

Has anybody any ideas on how to rectify this problem without the customary, once a year splash of cash?

Is it possible to loosen the bushes on the bar to move it away from the tyre? If so, will the other tyre touch? The tester doesn't think there is any way to rectify this problem and I don't want to loose the car because for the year it is in pretty good nick!!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Zankie