Rover45 Sunroof Problem

My 2003 R45 sunroof has started to leak. It drips from the join in the trim just over my head.

The Dealer seemed to know of this problem - although he did say that they were not water tight - and is replacing the cassette.

Has anyone else had experience of this problem, I had the impression that this had happened more than once to them before.

Reply to
Paul Segynowycz