Strange brake problem 620si

I have a 1995 620si with a strange brake problem. Up to about 65-70 mph the brakes seem to be perfectly OK (with occasionally a very very slight pull to the left). Suddenly, after about 70 - 75 mph, I often (but not constantly) get a violent pull to the left and juddering. I've had new discs and pads on the front, and a replacement calliper on the nearside rear with a new set of pads on both rear brakes.. Brake fluid has been changed. No-one can see anything wrong! Can anyone suggest what might be causing this?

Ta!

Reply to
Gordon