Supercharged 75 V8??

Hello

I have just been taking a glance at the jaguar website.

Jaguar, as you all are probably well aware is owned by ford. The Jaguar XJ has the option of the 4.6 V8 engine with supercharger.

I assume this is the very same ford 4.6 V8 that rover is using in the 75

based on that assumtion, could we see a supercharged 75 in the future?

hhhhhheeee hhhhheeeeeeee 400 bhp to play with!!!!!! *evil grin*

regards

vertuas

Reply to
Vertuas

Rob Beech

The Jag 4.2V8 is an entirely different engine to the one in the 75 - it's not even vaguely related. Jag don't use a 4.6V8 in anything...

Andy

Reply to
Andy Tucker

Thanks for that Andy, upon reviewing the web site, you are absolutely correct

mind you a 400bmp 75...............

Reply to
Vertuas