04 Saab 9-3 battery flat, Locked out! How do I get in?

The car has been standing for 12 months in a domestic garage. I last ran the engine up about six months ago. The car doors and boot are locked.

I now need to sell the car but the battery is absolutely dead consequently the central locking will not work and I can not get into the car to release the bonnet lock. The Saab key is not of the conventional variety so how do I get in?

Am I missing something?

Any assistance would be appreciated Dixie

Reply to
Dixie

The key will still unlock the door.

Reply to
still me

There is a conventional key within the keyfob. Press firmly on the Saab emblem while pulling on the slotted part of the keyfob. You may have to remove a black rubber plug on the keyhole at the door handle.

Reply to
Jim M