1975 saab 99 waterpump

Hello, can anyone steer me to a saab 99 waterpump or rebuild kit, for a 1975 GLE. Can't seem to find one. Rich

Reply to
richard.pesicka

B engine, right? Have you checked eeuroparts.com? You'll need to watch the number of teeth on the gear, and whatever you do, don't use the slidehammer method or you WILL destroy your layshaft.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...

Hello Rich,

where on Earth are you? If you are close to me (The Netherlands, Europe ;) ) I can help you with some addresses that can probably deliver. Also, my 1980 99 is going to the yard soon, but the engine is still very good. (It has a rebuilt waterpump, AND a replaced idler shaft... LOL!) (And a rebuilt carb, AND a rebuilt oilpump, AND.... never mind.)

Maybe you are interested?

Good luck, Richard.

Reply to
Richard