1994 9000 Cabin Air Temp Sensor

So the buzzing I heard wasn't the clock, was it?

It was this damn thing below it. Can it come out?

The others surrounding it push out rather easily...

Reply to
Valjean

Yes. I believe you take the radio out, then the unit with the climate/air conditioning control and your hand can get behind to unclip the wires.

It comes out like the other similar switches but its cable is not long enough (if you pull it out) to allow you to remove it.

Regards Charles

Reply to
Charles Christacopoulos