1997 900SE

I am looking for a front driver's side fender and driver's door for a

1997 900SE Turbo 5 door. If anyone knows where I can get these parts, or a good reference to a salvage yard, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am also looking for help unlocking the radio. We had to disconnect the battery after the accident and now it's looking for a code.

Thanks for any and all replies.

email jwmort(at)yahoo.com if you prefer not to address the group.

Reply to
Nobody In Particular

Check out the saab net website. I has all kinds of great info and links to parts suppliers.

James Onesios

Thanks!

I'll take a look at it.

NIP