WTB: 300ZX Nissan (1985-1987)

I am looking for Nissan 300ZX with the following criteria:

1/ Std transmission is prefer. 2/ Good body (original paint is prefer) with good running engine. 3/ Minor mechanical work is acceptable (such as brake, suspension, engine cooling, turbo if available) 4/ Minor interior cosmetic work such as seats is okay 5/ Mileage < 170,000Km 6/ Price is depending on vehicle condition.

I am not looking for car that is show room condition (just original paint and no accident free car) or collector car as I will drive this vehicle during summer months. I am not planning to drive too far to see your vehicle from Ottawa unless there is pictures for me to view before driving no more than 1 and half hour.

Older Nissan model such as 280Z is acceptable.

If you have one or know someone who has one, please contact me via this email address: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Fr. Ottawa area

Reply to