2004 CONVERTIBLE SOUND SYSTEM UPGRADE

Does anyone have any expereience with the 93 convertible sound system upgrade?

I've got an 04 93 ARC convertible (lime yellow) and the sound system in the car is really weak. Does the saab upgrade make a difference for the money?

Reply to
Eric J Cartman

Are you referring to the 13 speaker 300 watt system? If so, I have it in my Aero, but have not been very impressed. I would go third party if I were you.

- tex

Reply to
Tex