2005 9-3 Linear Headlights

I want to know if you can replace the Halogen's with Xenons. I can't believe how difficult it is to get an answer on the web.

Reply to
bobbb.bbbbb

You will find a lot more answers about your 9-3ss at Saab Central than anywhere else

It's a much more active 93ss community than in this newsgroup, and perhaps anywhere else for that matter. This newsgroup tends to be for older Saabs. Just search the site for Xenons and you will find what you are looking for. Here is a fairly recent thread on Xenons...

Depends on your budget. But be careful, not all solutions arecompletelystreet legal..OEM solution: Call your Saab delaer and get a quote for upgradingtofactory Xenons (probably $1k USD +)3rd Party Xenons: Should be about half theprice.Cheaper look-alike Xenons should be about $100 USD or less.- tex

Reply to
Tex

Depends on your budget. But be careful, not all solutions arecompletelystreet legal..OEM solution: Call your Saab delaer and get a quote for upgradingtofactory Xenons (probably $1k USD +)3rd Party Xenons: Should be about half theprice.Cheaper look-alike Xenons should be about $100 USD or less.- tex Thanks Tex!

Reply to
bobbb.bbbbb