Injection

Have a saab 95 areo 2001. There is a screw in the center of injectionbar. The same bar where the injectionsvalv is fit to. It is possible to move the screw by hand. What is that screw for?

Regardes orat

Reply to
orat

Grey plastic cover, with a straight knurl and a slot for a screwdriver on the end? It's over a pressure testing port, nothing adjustable under there. It's spelled 9-5, by the way, the Saab 95 is something entirely different.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Many tanks Dave.

/orat

Reply to
orat

Can this guy ever give advice without scolding you? Good luck papa

Reply to
PAPAGENE4JACK

Dave Hinz bräkte:

Its the ugliest car ever built:

ÐIÇK

And who exactly would you be?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

And your 9-5 is not even a SAAB...

Reply to
MH

Dave Hinz bräkte:

Exactly? Well, I´m a grown kid from Sweden, who likes SAAB, even if I think the 95 is ugly.

I drive a 1995 9000 CDE non-turbo and realy love my car.

Here it is, by the way:

I´ve been reading this group for a time and I´m impressed by the competence and skils that many of the authors got here. I only hope that I never will need to ask how to repair my car.

Thats all, now I will get back under my stone again.

Reply to
ÐIÇK

MH bräkte:

I dont own a 9-5.

Reply to
ÐIÇK

Dear lord man - if that is the standard by which you judge - you obviously haven't been here yet:

Dexter J

In the top picture the antenna seems to be stuck halfway up (or down?)

However the headlight wipers look alright, they quite often tend to point in all kinds of directions (except down!) on this model.

Reply to
th

Dexter J bräkte:

Now I will be awake all night, shivering. Thank you, dude. ;O)

Reply to
ÐIÇK

Thats correct. I´ve replaced it every spring but this.

Actually, they are working properly.

Reply to
ÐIÇK

in article snipped-for-privacy@news.eastlink.ca, Dexter J at snipped-for-privacy@lamelamelame.org wrote on 07/07/2005 21:11:

Hey! What's wrong with Skodas? Okay, modern VW/Skodas are awful, but come on ... Classic Skodas are actually very good cars.

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

I just wonder when a boss '63 Zaporozhets will turn up on e-bay:

Dexter J

Dexter J bräkte:

Cute as a button.

Reply to
ÐIÇK

Ah Skoda and Tatra, two of the historically finest motor companies in the world.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Sweet, looks like a cross between an old Fiat, and an Old Volvo.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I enjoyed driving the Skoda in Rallisport Challenge (video game) but I've never seen one in real life, we never got them over here so I don't know anything about them.

Reply to
James Sweet

Front wheel drive a competant but a bit dull unless in fully rally trim. The very old rwd models are better. Even with a 1.3 engine in basic tune, with cheap tyres, you get to drive it like a Porsche 911, and be very careful on roundabout as you can get nice tail out slides at quite controlled scary angles.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar