9-3 Aero Sat Nav Update needed.

Just bought a 2003 9-3 Aero here in UK but want the Western Europe 2005 DVD to update the Sat Nav.

Saab want to charge almost 300 GBP for one and Navtech say they won't supply an update. Cheeky question but I refuse to be ripped off:

Can anyone do a copy of the above for me. I'll pay 70 GBP for your time. Please email me on:

snipped-for-privacy@netcom.co.uk

Many thanks.

Simon.

Reply to
Onejob

So it's better to rip off Saab then being ripped off...

Reply to
Helge