P406 brakes

I need to change brakes (discs too) on my 406 2.0e ST. Do You have something to recomand?

I used Brembo discs cheap and good..
Gr Aat

where did you obtain them from?

In Haarlem the Netherlands about a ? 100,- and they were ventilated discs for the 1,8 16v.
Greetz Aat

ja maar waar in haarlem?

If you want uprated kit, then I can recommend EBC http://www.ebcbrakes.com/Automotive.html
Get a pair of their Turbogroove discs, and a set of Greenstuff pads.
Note that Greenstuff are NOT suitable for anything quick or heavy - you should use Redstuff Ceramic instead, or even Yellowstuff R (I've got these on my 210bhp 406 Coupe and they're great). A 2.0 406 is slow and not particularly heavy though, so I'd just stick with the Greenstuff - it's unlikely you'll be able to get enough heat into the pads to make the best use of the Red and Yellow.

Site Timeline